LOVE IS BLIND - It is said so. What a charismatic attraction whereby one does not care for the family nor even for himself, remains always submerged in thoughts, images, recalls and awaits to hear, have a glimpse, hoping that one day his love and sacrifices will turn into reality I have said himself and not herself as it is rare that a girl overtly expresses her love or makes advances whil .....Read more
Generally one will say, love is stronger than hatred as when one is ready to make all sacrifices even one is ready to die but not ever for hatred. Hence Love is taken and accepted stronger than hatred.
But i do not think so and feel that hared is stronger than Love, why so?
Love takes time to develop which happens because of:
Comparison of qualities of man and woman as also weaknesses of man and woman and how to make both compatible to avoid conflicts and turn couple life a happier one.
- Team builder
I would say it should be in secret and privy to individuals as otherwise it will influence the children to get distracted and the time which is meant for studies and hard work will get wasted resulting in sufferance for the future. However, it is not so at present. Young generation is moving towards more and more freedom in all manners and in all walks of life. Movies, theatres, travel to different developed countries in particular in France, the .....Read more
They happen to be blood relations in one form or the other – nearest as brothers, sisters, parents while far off are like cousins, nephews, etc. extended to their families, brothers and sisters families and their wives families etc.
While friends develop through contacts:
1. in schools
2. in work place
3. in common activity
Regrettable we find conflicts in: (i) Couples (ii) Families (iii) Neighborhood (iv) Work places (v) Ideas/ideology (vi) Beliefs Peace is the motto, which consists of: (i) Understanding (ii)Frank communication (iv)Honesty (v)Sharing and caring (vi)Divergence of opinion, but with no vengeance or ego (vii)Fidelity (viii)Reciprocal sex satisfaction (ix) .....Read more
Parents always insist on their choice and advance as such many palatable arguments about their choice. It is always their keen desire to get their children married before it is too late and also when they are in service so that they are able to enjoy the participation and gathering of their contacts and prominence. It is the keen desire of each and every parent to execute these responsibilities as early as possible especially when they are compar .....Read more
- Precious is rose flower,Precious is the wife. - Rose is colorful,Wife is incomparable - Scent of rose spreads all around,Wife’s fragrance spreads happiness in house and all around. - rose pauses at night in order to be in full bloom and charm in morning next,wife pauses at night, goes to sleep when all are gone to bed and wakes up earliest of all to emit love to everyone. - Rose does not wish anyone to pluck it,wife does .....Read more
Before marriage ceremonies:
1. Fear and uncertainties about the boy and his family.
2. Awful scenes of how to leave her family where she has been brought up and loved so far.
3. How will it be possible to break away from her friends, relations and colleagues who had been her life in play, jokes, enjoyments, l .....Read more
1. DESTINY is predominant with old - guards, religious sects, illiterates and downtrodden and have-nots. The more men and women are getting literate, are getting influenced by social media etc. destiny with these literates, working class and those who keep conscious and aware as to how and in what direction the world is moving etc., they hardly believe in destiny. Choice remains their top priority while des .....Read more
Just try it once. The founder of Marriage Guidance New Concept is a man of experience, vision, full of love and dedication to help the mankind, wonderful and astonishingly, at NO COST. He is a recipe, solace and guide for those in despair, gives solution to almost all problems, is philosophical articulates his experience and vision in writings, discussions and dialogue. He is missionar .....Read more
Time Has Changed
What a wonder; now the girls have become hesitant and choosy
- Question Arises: What the boys are supposed to do now in changed circumstances;
- God has made two opposite genders to attract and love each other.
- God has created man and woman also to live together in peace and harmony, then wh .....Read more