1. Many boys and girls through friend’s relationship:
- have lost charm of marriage
- have made aspirants skeptical about finding choicest soulmate
- being ditched by one or many in his or her friendship relations
- Parents blockage and disapprovals
- Caste and religion hurdles
- Sun-lines/janampatri matching thwarts marriage relationship as the aspirant spouses remain in fear and as such abandon their liking/love of each other.
- varying views about beauty, family status, economic and work status of each other.As such in most of the cases, compatibility and love are relegated and sacrificed for reasons cited above.
It is not that above elements are not important, but on the contrary these are most important to establish life-long relations called MARRIAGE.Despite all these elements which can’t be ignored, I think,it is equally Important, if not more,to appreciate and overweigh inner beauty in comparison to external beauty.
It is also equally important to analyseyourself and determine as to what really you are wanting.
Keeping the above in view, one doesn’t need to overlook the above criteria,but one definitely needs to accept that it is rare to find all qualities and aspirations in the spouse one is wishing and searching for. Hence COMPROMISE is essential which shall of course depend upon priorities one attaches to one’s final choice and is ready to sacrifice and forget some pre-determined priorities for the sake of one’s final decision.
It is also necessary to believe and accept in the principle,If one can’t change the other, one must change oneself
, which is comparatively simple and easier.
One needs to remember at the same time that:
- marriage is essential part of life to live together,enjoy and progress despite some inherent responsibilities.
- once well thought over and deliberated decision is taken, one needs to believe in and act upon to make one’s decision a success,
- must also remember that human mind is an x-ray of relationship, experiences and reservoir of aspiraions differences of views, expressions and communication and these are hard to efface and forget.
- one needs to be conscious of the fact that one has verified all factors as one had pre-determined,and if some elements were not probed into and/or were forgotten or were not considered significant enough to arrive at a final decision, one needn’t feel disturbed in belief that repentance and regrets will undoubtedly accelerate to lose what onehas got and if break happens,it is not necessary thatone will get what one is wishing for or claim to be experienced for.
- hence it is essential to believe that the first and deliberated choice is the best and the last to make marriage workable and enjoyable and if some differences crop up, to accept those as a reason to reflect and improve upon, and also to believe that any and every regret will lead to more damage than good.
marriage is my last and well deliberated decision and it is me and me alone and together if possible, to make my marriage a success and enjoy all my dreams and love.
Edited by Vasdev Loond
Founder and creator of
Marriage Guidance New Concept