MOTHER IN-LAW IS ALL IN ALL IN THE HOUSE AND IS ALSO MOTHER OF HER SON, WHILE DAUGHTER IN-LAW IS A NEW ENTRANT IN THE SAME MANNER WHEN ONE JOINS IN SOME POST, HE/SHE HAS TO ADJUST WITH ALL COLLEAGUES AND IN PARTICULAR WITH THE BOSS, WHATEVER HIS NATURE MAY BE. LIKEWISE DAUGHTER IN-LAW NEEDS TO ADJUST WITH MOTHER IN-LAW WHATEVER HER NATURE AND BEHAVIOUR MAY BE AND SOON AFTER SHE HAS SHOWN HER PATIENCE AND WORTH, BEHAVIOUR OF MOTHER IN-LAW WILL CHANGE AND ALSO BY THAT TIME SHE WOULD HAVE WON CONFIDENCE OF HER HUSBAND ETC. TKS
2nd: MOTHER-IN-LAW AND DAUGHTER-IN-LAW.... CONSEQUENCES OF FEUDS;
1. daughter-in-law feels compelled to tilt towards parents
2. situation gets aggravated and come-back from the constant
feuds get difficult.
3. husband gets disturbed to find a compromise between wife
and his family members, in particular his mother and father.
4. if persuasions and reconciliation efforts do not work as his
actions in general remain partial in favour of his family, and
imploring and pressuring his angered and agitated wife.
5. in such a situation of agitation when she feels that even her
sole saviour - husband - is partial and tilts towards his
family, mindless and irrespective of what are the difficulties
of her husband, her relations with her husband start
deteriorating and she feels to fight alone against the entire
family members including her husband, in consequence she
bursts out to take to extremes like (a) physical fights with
mother-in-law (b) gets to police (c) runs away (d) takes
recourse to get back to her parents (e) searches some
alternate soulmate. (f) indulges in bad company and
exploiters (g) takes to divorce (h) opts for suicide etc. etc.
6. in such a situation, in extreme and getting fed-up with daily
feuds, the husband resorts to thrashing his wife as because
of respect of mother and father, even though he is
convinced that they are at fault, he does not dare to shout
on them or resort to force.
7. during feuds and especially when the daughter comes back
to her house bursting in tears, the parents fail to bear the
shock, get in accusations with their son-ln-law and his
parents, at time both families come to blows, take recourse
beating and murder etc.
8. In last resort, the parents take to legal course and fight
against the son in-law and his parents. Once gone to the
court, enmity and accusations get to extremes and get non-
9. it is also said, once the mother in-law and daughter in-law
come to dispute, these get unending and generally get
worse and worse.
these are the general reasons, there could so many others as it is said when one hates someone, even to utter his/her name