Before marriage ceremonies:
1. Fear and uncertainties about the boy and his family.
2. Awful scenes of how to leave her family where she has been brought up and loved so far.
3. How will it be possible to break away from her friends, relations and colleagues who had been her life in play, jokes, enjoyments, little fights at times, of course, etc.
4. How she will find and go along with new friends and relations. Fear, tears, excitement and invisibles hover large in the mind of the girl which make her uneasy and sleepless. Love however overtakes all and awaits the occasion happen as ceremoniously as possible everyone greeting each other and enjoying the occasion, eager to watch how and when garland ceremony takes place. At the end she embraces the new family and gets her husband as a savor, care taker and life partner. Problems and realities of life after marriage unfold and manifest in expected and unexpected forms as enumerated a few of them hereunder: 1. Dreams about and realities of the husband
2. Family relationship
3. How to mould and bring her husband to love her and be on her side always.
4. How to adjust with work, colleagues and life at house.
5. To struggle and work hard so that her husband thinks of building his own family.
6. Gets ready to take decisions for his own family and for her in preference and to treat his parental family as secondary in importance in relationship and behavior and not, never as the first one.
7. Observes and makes relentless efforts by all means, in order that her husband forgets good or bad of his past and enjoys the present with her alone.
8. Observes to understand habits, manners, qualities and weaknesses of her husband and use all means to communicate, discuss, dialogue, persuade and convince her husband as to what are his qualities which are commendable and what are his weaknesses which need to be corrected so as to build their relations as a happy couple, boosted and motivated by their dream to have their own house, children, to care and look about their best education, best care and love in bringing them up and to create an admirable family.
To achieve her dreams and goal, she needs to master herself with: